This morning was terrific, the weather was just perfect, so after breakfast, Owen and I headed out in the jogging stroller again for another run. It was great. We went much further today than we did on Thursday, although we only stayed out the same amount of time... It was a great way to start the day.
Obviously all the big kids loved the pony rides, and the moon bounce was full of big kids, so we were afraid to let Owen go in, but boy did he want to! After the open house we headed to 5 Guys Burgers & Fries for lunch. Owen was so cute, eating his fruit salad and munching on french fries, and dancing to the music at the same time, it was so adorable, and he was VERY good. Some meals are great, and this was one of them. Other meals... we'll let's just say it's a work in progress.
After lunch, we headed home. Owen took a nice 3 hour nap, and then we went to Toys R Us to buy our own Moon Bounce. I found a little tikes one that was on sale for about $40 off, and then we had a $10 coupon... Owen will get a lot of use out of this over the coming years, he LOVES to bounce, and this one has a slide and was very easy to set up and take down (although it was a little heavy, but Daddy lifted it no problem.
Before heading home to bounce, we decided to check out Chuck E Cheese. Owen was taking everything in, and loved the show, and played games in the toddler area.
Daddy and Owen even played some skee ball! Owen has quite an arm, and almost made it up the ramp. It was very impressive! 
Owen also got a chance to meet Mr. Chuck E Cheese. He immediately honked his nose. I was glad to see he wasn't afraid of him like he was of the Easter Bunny at first. He went right up to him, we were very proud.
Then gave him 5. It was very cute. Since Owen is so young 30 minutes there was more than enough, and we only spent $5... I'm sure as he gets older, the visits will get longer and the bill will grow. But today was a lot of fun, and I would definitely take him back sometime soon.
We got home and immediately inflated the bouncer. Owen really enjoyed it, it was great. 
I know we will use this for many years to come... It was a great investment, and lots of fun.
I can hardly wait till our next playdate!

No comments:
Post a Comment