Saturday, January 26, 2008

Play Wise Kids

I know we're busy and having lots of fun, when I'm posting every day! Today we ran some errands in the morning - a big stop at Baby's R Us, and bought a second car seat for Daddy's car at BJs. Then after a nice 2 hour nap, we ventured out to Columbia to a kids play zone called "Play Wise Kids". The place is huge, and has a ton of rooms and places to play. We had a ball. It was really crowded, but we made the most of it, and found rooms where it wasn't busy to play in. Owen's favorite area was the fire truck. They had a real engine in the play room, and the kids could climb, play and drive the firetruck. It was great.


They had a large area with train sets that the kids can play with and build. Owen liked pushing around the cars on the tables.

Daddy and Owen playing with trains.

Owen's favorite area was the firetruck. The real engine had working parts, a hose, a ladder, and steering wheel. It was neat to see Owen so engaged and attentive to playing with it.

The wheels were taller than he is!

Owen and Mommy in the front seat.

Owen is driving!

These levers are cool!

Riding on the back of the truck.

Grocery shopping. Hmm, I seem to have a lot of veggies, where are the cookies?

I also enjoyed the see saw!

This place is huge!

Daddy, do boys play with dress ups?


Do I have a flat?

After such a fun day, I thought Owen would be exhausted, but he was still raring to go, and was showing off all the practice walking he has done. See how well he navigates around objects in this video while pushing his firetruck.

No comments: