Sunday, February 3, 2008

Walking on Superbowl Sunday

There has only been one upset today... The Patriots lost their perfect season, oh and Daddy's pretty upset about the games outcome... but other than that, today was a great day!

Owen played so well today during the game, Daddy got almost all of the paint and scratches out of the car. Grandma came down for a quick visit.

But most important... Owen has gone from "almost walking" to walking fairly well, and tonight he even tried to run towards me... Yes, he fell on his face because he was moving a little too fast, but he's really getting quite mobile. It's very hard to capture this on video, but here are a few that I captured before bath/bed tonight.

It's so adorable to see him taking off and so proud of himself.



Although I'm sitting a little too close to him, this one is also a great snapshot of his walking. I hope to get a better one soon. (Although that will be tough with Daddy out of town.) In just 3 days, Owen has really gone from just a few steps at a time to being confident walking across the room. I'm comfortable saying he's officially walking, although I know he will continue to improve over the upcoming days, but it does make for some very proud parents!



Owen also had his first blackbottom cupcake. Grandma made them for him, and boy did he love it!

No comments: