Tonight we had a little party for Owen at our house. Some of Mommy's family came over to help celebrate. It was probably one of Owen's finest evenings. He usually doesn't do well in large groups, as he has a tendency to be quite shy, but tonight, it was as if he understood the party was for him, and he was the man of the hour. I was so very proud of him, and it made me really enjoy the party, because the guest of honor was having a blast!
Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, and have fun...
He loved playing with William & Mitchell, and just especially loved running back and forth through the rooms, eating M&Ms and giving tours of the house. Great Mom-Mom, Great Aunt Niecy, and Great Aunt Kathy had never been to our new house, so they got a chance to see our house and especially to see Owen having so much fun.
And he especially loved opening all his presents. At one point, I turned my back, and he darted to the pile of presents and just started pulling them open! I had to explain to him to wait until later, and he tried, but he really wanted to see what was inside... So cute!
He played strong all evening, even long after everyone left. I don't think he went to bed until after 9:30! It was so nice to have Owen enjoy himself and show everyone his fun loving personality.Here's an adorable video of him blowing out his candles. He's either getting better at this, or spitting on them, I'm not sure... :)
Happy Birthday Little Man, we're so proud of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment