Monday, December 29, 2008

2 Year Old Doctors Visit

Today was Owen's 2 year old doctor check up. I've been dreading this appointment for weeks, because I knew he needed to get the flu shot, and I also knew they would have to draw blood. But it wasn't nearly as bad as I had thought it might be. Owen is now weighing about 26 lbs (slightly lower than expected due to a food strike over the weekend), but still about the 25%, and he's 35 1/4 inches tall - 70%.

He did remarkably well during the visit, and was quite good. It was probably his best doctor's visit to date, and we got through it fairly quickly. The blood draw was tough, and they didn't get quite enough, so we'll have to see if they are able to get all the information they needed or if we have to go through that again.
As for the Diego Power Wheel... he's very interested in it, and will push it all over the family room, but hasn't gotten on it yet. He'll even push it and press the power button... he'll get there eventually...
Oh, and day 4 of the sugar restriction, has made him eat much better. He ate a very good lunch, and dinner. Hmm... apparently if you don't give him sugar he actually will eat!

No comments: