It's hard to believe it's only Tuesday! It's been such a busy week already! Grandma came down on Saturday so that Daddy and Mommy could do some Christmas shopping. Saturday we ventured out and got a few things, and then actually were able to celebrate our anniversary and have a very nice dinner while Grandma watched Owen.Sunday, we hit the stores early, actually were able to park at the mall, and did a whole lot of shopping, it was great to have the time to think about gifts for everyone and execute. Owen has very little patience for browsing, so Grandma was a lifesaver for us. We even had a chance to have a nice lunch out too. Even though Owen is getting to be very good in a restaurant, it's still nice experience to dine without him occasionally rather than woof down my food.
Monday, Grandma woke up very ill, and Daddy had to fly out to California in the early afternoon. So Mommy went to work in the morning, and Owen and I ran errands and grocery shopped in the afternoon. Fortunately, Grandma was feeling a little better by the evening and much much better today. She watch Owen while I attended my settlement, and then headed home around lunch time. Aunt Liz came over and watched Owen in the afternoon while I went to work for a few hours. Like I said, it's hard to believe it's only Tuesday!!!
Tonight while cooking dinner, Owen ventured into the bread drawer his favorite place to pull things out of, and pulled out a few potatoes. He was rolling them around, and it typical Owen feeding behavior - yes, he ate the raw potato. Tomorrow when I make him a potato for dinner he won't touch it. But give him a raw one and straight in the mouth... He was so chatty tonight too... He's really expressing himself a lot more with his voice. He truly sounds like he's making sentences, I just don't know what language. I'm understanding him better, but I wish I had a translator... It's very cute, he was doing this for several minutes, then the moment I turned on the camera he stopped, but here's a glimpse of his voice. Any ideas what he's saying???
No comments:
Post a Comment