Wednesday, June 20, 2007

So hungry, I'll eat my toes too...

Tonight during dinner, Owen decided he not only wanted green beans and applesauce, but a taste of his toes were also on the menu... Yes, he can actually suck on his big toe. I actually couldn't get him to stop licking them. In retrospect, maybe there was a drop of food on them, because he just didn't want to let go! Between blowing raspberries (aka spraying green beans at me) and sucking on his toes, I found dinner so funny, I had to take a picture to capture the moment.

Owen and I were on the swing this evening, enjoying the nice weather. He's not a huge fan of the grass, although I think Sam Dog got a lick of applesauce left over from dinner...




Monday, after his doctor check up, we bought Owen a new baby pool, the small blow up one we had been using was just not holding air, so we found this plastic pool that is a little larger and more durable. He really enjoys the water. And since Daddy took care of the bees nest, we're much happier! Owen just loves the water. Won't be surprised if he's on the swim team in a few years.

No comments: