Owen has certainly been on his share of play dates, but a remarkable thing happened during today's play date with Sofia... they actually PLAYED... They were just adorable together reaching and playing with toys, interested in what the other was doing. And when Sofia went down for her nap, Owen was obviously distraught when she was crying to sleep.It's been so wonderful having Robyn going through all the same things we're going through. Great to share and bounce ideas off each other. Not to mention hear what the other pediatrician has to say about the current development/readiness. If our pediatrician says one more time - You gotta know your own kid - I'm going to switch. I don't ask questions so that I hear myself talk, I ask questions for his medical and professional opinion. But anyway, it's amazing having a best friend with the exact same trials. Their latest issue is sleeping unswaddled - ours is teething. The first tooth is right under the skin, so due to show up any day. Have to admit, I'm going to miss his gummy smile.

No comments:
Post a Comment