Friday, July 31, 2009

July Videos

Owen (2 1/2), Taylor (5 1/2) & Sienna (2) playing on the beach in Hilton Head.

Owen swimming in the pool at the beach house in Hilton Head. He was so independent and really loved swimming this whole trip! He was a little fish!

Owen playing with Pop-It's after the 4th of July. He wasn't strong enough to throw them and make them pop, so he used his hammer, and had a blast!

This one cracks me up... One night we were teaching Owen his name, how old he is, where he lives... I kept saying what's your name - he'd say - Owen. Then I'd say what's your last name - he replies – I don’t know. I would explained his last name is Schantz, and he would add - Come Back Here. I'd then explain - no your name is Owen Schantz. When asked again - Owen Schantz Come Back Here. Then he says - Right? It cracks me up! He's absolutely convinced his name is Owen Christopher Schantz Come Back Here... Oh, he also thinks he's 5...

No comments: