Letters are starting to come together for little Owen, he's now starting to string together. He started with mamama last night, and today he's also adding bababa and pr pr... It's very cute, although I know he hasn't a clue that mama is me, I do know that there's no better sound to this Mommy's ear.
Owen is also very very close to crawling. I know I've been saying this for 2 weeks now, but this is really close. He's now able to get to all 4s, get him self up, rock and even scoot a little. He can also get himself back to a sitting position. He's also able to do a complete circle, and even maneuver across his entire play mat. While it's very exciting the prospect of him being so close to mobile, I am also relishing these last few mobile free days. He's also pulling himself up on nearly anything within reach, especially me, I am his favorite climbing toy, and jungle gym. But he's also made us get rid of a book shelf that was top heavy and might have hurt him, and also redecorate the family room getting things away from little hands. They really mean it when they say kids/babies are faster than you think. Within a split second, Owen can easily maneuver and get exactly what he's after.
We've got a very busy week coming up, I'm trying to get on a regular work schedule, and we're also having lunch with my friend Melissa in Columbia tomorrow, and Thursday we're going to the pool with Sofia and Robyn. Should be a very fun and eventful week.
No comments:
Post a Comment